24th July 2017 - 2nd September 2017
Turn your Friday into a Fri-Yay with Weston Favell this summer!
Shop everyday in the centre until 2nd of September and you could win anything from a coffee and cake for two to £500 of Weston Favell vouchers! You can enter everyday and we will pick our winners on Fridays.
All you need to do is spend £25 in centre and then head to the customer service desk to get your recipet validated. Once you have done that, complete your competition entry form and pop it into one of the boxes available. Each Friday a person from each box will be drawn to win the prize from that box.
Prizes change each week so make sure you keep coming back to enter!
Terms and conditions apply -
1. This promotion is being run by Weston Favell shopping centre, Northampton, NN3 8JZ.
2. Winning Fridays offers prizes to be given away each Friday simply for spending £25 in centre.
3. The entrant must have spent £25 or over on one trip to the centre and get their receipt validated at the customer's service desk.
4. Validation of receipts will happen between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday.
5. The shopper must then complete an entry form and pop it into the box of the prize they wish to win.
6. The shopper must have spent in centre between the 24th of July and the 2nd of September in order to enter.
7. Four prizes will be available to win each week and the donation to Thomas’s Fund and the grand prize of £500 in Weston Favell vouchers will remain the same.
8. By entering the promotion the customer agrees to participate in all associated PR and marketing activities.
9. The prizes up for grabs are:
£500 worth of vouchers for Weston Favell
£25 for Nails 5000
Hollister Wave for Him from The Fragrance Shop
4 x Triology passes
£100 to spend in Tesco
Fish and Chips for 2 - Andrews
Hollister Wave for Her from The Fragrance Shop
Family Day at Triology Leisure (1 x family swim pass and 1 x family cinema pass)
£50 boots voucher
Meal for 2 in Jenny's (to the value of £30)
£50 to spend in Toys R Us
Home Decorating Supplies Wilko (To the value of £50)
Necklace from H Samuel (to the value of £100)
£15 from Flowers 4 U
BBQ Set wilko (To the value of £100)
£60 for Burtons
£50 spree in Poundland
£250 Thomas Cook Voucher
Coffee and Cake for 2 Costa (to the value of £25)
CC Hair £30
£50 New Look Voucher
New tablet - Carphone Warehouse (to the value of £100)
£60 Dorothy Perkins
Picnic selection from Tesco (to the value of £50)
Xbox 360 from Game (to the value of £250)
10. One winner will be picked at random from all the entries per box (4 winners) and then a selection at random for the overall prize on the 2nd of September.
11. Winners will be contacted via the phone number and / or email address provided on the entry form.
12. After initial contact winners must make contact within 7 days of being contacted as a winner to arrange the collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
13. Prizes must be collected from the Centre Management Office at Weston Favell Shopping Centre on an agreed date and time.
14. Employees of Weston Favell Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
15. All entrants must be over the age of 16 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
16. The promoter for this competition is Weston Favell Shopping Centre, Northampton
17. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
18. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
19. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
20. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
21. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed onto any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. Weston Favell Shopping Centre, and its’ partners may wish to use the information you record in your competition to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at Weston Favell Shopping Centre.