📢🎉 IT’S COMPETITION TIME! 🎉📢
Things are heating up with our latest #FavellFaves competition! ☀️🏝
We have filled 2 of our FAMOUS FAVELL FAVES PODS with lots of goodies to prep you for the Summer ahead. Whether it’s in the garden or on the beach, we have the bundle for you this Summer! 🏝🌳🌱☀️🍄
Pod 1 – Poundland
Pod 2 – Boots
Entering is simple:
1 – TAKE a peek at what’s inside each pod 👀
2 – COMMENT on THIS POST to tell us which POD is your favourite! 💭
3 – SHARE the LOVE and SHARE this post 💚💙
There will be ONE WINNER PER POD. The 2 WINNERS will WIN all the contents in the Favell Pod they voted for.
You’ve got until 9am Friday 12th July 2019.
🍀✨ Good Luck! ✨🍀
T&Cs apply, visit our website for more information –https://www.westonfavellshopping.com/
Weston Favell Pod Competition T&Cs
- Entries to the prize draw are via the Weston Favell Facebook page only.
- One vote entry per person.
- The Pod competition will be open for entries from 6pm on Friday 7th June 2019 until 9am Friday 12th July 2019.
- To enter, you must visit Weston Favell Shopping Centre and vote for your favourite Favell Pod on the Facebook competition post which will be found the Facebook page.
- There are 2 prizes to be won. Each prize will be the content of the Favell Pod.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, immediately after the draw has been made.
- Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 14 days or risk the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Prize must be collected from Weston Favell Shopping Centre, Centre Management Office.
- Employees of Weston Favell and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Weston Favell Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.