SATURDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2020, 10:00AM - THURSDAY 24TH DECEMBER 4:00PM
This Christmas we are giving you the chance to WIN BIG!
Between Saturday 21st November and Thursday 24th December, scan the QR code on the giant present that will be located outside Tesco, to enter our festive giveaway on Facebook.
With prizes including a hamper from Tesco to the value of £250, a shopping spree in January worth up to £500, free Costa Coffee, Greggs lunch, H.Samuel vouchers and much more!
We will arrange prize collections or deliveries via DM on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- This promotion is being run by Weston Favell Shopping Centre.
- Shoppers can visit the ‘Win big this Christmas’ light up present located outside the Tesco entrance and scan the QR code. This QR code will direct them to a Facebook post where they should leave a comment ‘WIN BIG’
- Entrants only need to comment once and they will be in with the chance of winning right up until the last week of the promotion.
- Entries will also be accepted from those entering from home.
- 5x Winners will be chosen at random each Thursday. On Christmas eve 6 x winners will be chosen.
- Once winners have been chosen, their name will be removed from the pool so will only win once.
- This competition begins on Saturday 21st November 2020 at 10:00am and ends on Thursday 24th December 4:00pm.
- Prizes include:
- £5 Costa vouchers
- £5 Greggs vouchers
- £10 Peacocks vouchers
- £10 H. Samuel vouchers
- Seasonal hampers from Tesco to the value of £250 – Dietary requirements will be considered
- 1 x One time £500 spree in Tesco in January.
- Employees of Weston Favell Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 16 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.