T&Cs for Peter Pan competition
PUBLISHED ON 16th NOVEMBER 2018
1. In order to enter the Weston Favell shopping centre competition, entrants must comment on the dedicated Facebook post. They will also be encouraged to like the page, share the post and tag their friend.
2. Entries must be received between 10am Friday 16th November and 10am Monday 26th November 2018. Entries received after this period will not be valid.
3. One entry per person.
4. The prize is a family ticket to Peter Pan at Royal & Derngate, Northampton on Friday 7th December 2018 at 7:30pm.
5. One winner will be selected at random.
6. The winner will be contacted via Facebook and must respond within 48 hours to arrange collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
7. Prize must be redeemed within 5 days of announcing the winner
8. Employees of Weston Favell and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
9. All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
10. The promoter for this competition is Weston Favell, Northampton.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
12. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. Weston Favell Shopping Centre, and its partners may wish to use the information you record in your competition to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at Weston Favell Shopping Centre.